- First time tattoo appointments to discuss the entire process
- Cover-up tattoos
- Custom tattoo designs and concepts
- Memorial or personalized tribute tattoos
- Half sleeve and full sleeve tattoos
- Pricing inquiries
- And more
So how do you get started with a Stick Tattoo free consolation? Our process is pretty simple:
- We recommend checking out our artists and their work and seeing if there is a specific artist that designs in the style or direction you are looking. You can check out their work here.
- If you need help in selecting an artist, our front desk team can absolutely help select the appropriate artist by briefly talking through your idea.
- We will then schedule a consultation for the upcoming weeks to where you can sit down directly with the artist to discuss your ideas further.
- We ask that you bring any and all references for the tattoo with you to best visualize your idea.
- Once you have your consultation, you can then schedule your upcoming appointment within the artists schedule.
- Please note, if you are a new customer, it will require a down deposit in order for the artist to start drawing your tattoo. This deposit will come directly off the price of your tattoo appointment, and you have up to 48 hours before your appointment to cancel without forfeiting this refund.
- Once you appointment is made, our team will give you an appointment card, but also send out an electronic reminder as your appointment becomes closer.
- Please, I repeat, Please call and confirm your appointment with our team, to ensure that you are either A) coming, or B) NOT coming.
At Stick Tattoo, we are committed to providing a smooth and easy process from start to finish ensuring that both your experience and your tattoo exceed your expectations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us today at 304.212.5543 or email us at email@example.com.
Stick Tattoo is one of Morgantown, WV’s leading tattoo, body piercing and lifestyle shops that prides itself on the quality, art, and service of our team.